Get Fit with a Personalized Fitness Program Supervised by a Doctor
Are you having trouble achieving your fitness goals? We can help!
You know the importance of being physically fit, but “getting there” can seem like an insurmountable hurdle.
Do you have questions such as:
- What is the right exercise program for me?
- How long and often should I exercise?
- How can I prevent injury?
- What is the best way to burn fat so that I can lose weight for good?
Your solution is a personalized, doctor supervised Fitness Program
Individualized programs have the best success because they are created for you and your body type.
There are 3 steps the doctors at Root Cause Medical Clinic’s Fitness Department use to develop your program:
- A Fitness Evaluation is performed by our Doctor of Physical Therapy who will evaluate your:
- structural balance
- cardiovascular fitness
- muscle strength
- A Physical Evaluation is performed by our medical staff to assess any limitations due to your current health status.
- A tailor-made program is created to restore you to a healthy level of physical fitness. Some patients prefer to do their fitness program here in our fitness department because they like being monitored by the physical therapy staff. Other patients receive their program and work on it on their own, returning for a monthly follow-up to assess progress.
How you can get started with Personal Fitness
Regardless of your current fitness level, we can assist you.
If you are a “couch potato” who would like to get started on a program or an athlete ready to take your performance to the next level, we have a program to achieve your goals.
The doctors in our fitness department work together as a team to create a program that you can do and stick to. If you follow our recommendations, you will be pleased with the results.
Call us for a FREE consultation and we can get you started – 408-733-0400.
Let us help you regain your fitness
Have you had trouble sticking with a fitness program?
Are you dissatisfied with the results you have achieved?
The reason for such failures is typically a program that was not suited for your health condition, body type or long-term goals.
You do not need to struggle with fitness. After you have been examined, we design a program tailored just for you. Together we create realistic, achievable goals.
We are here to help, just give us a call at 408-733-0400 and we can schedule a FREE initial consultation.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Arrange an initial consultation to discuss your health history and how we can best help you regain your fitness and health.