Air Fryer Crispy Tofu
Super crispy and flavorful. If you don't have an air fryer, then this recipe might be reason you'll be getting one. The tofu pieces get incredibly crispy as if they were deep fried, with just a smidge of oil. No more tofu sticking to an oily pan!
- 1 block extra firm tofu
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- Press tofu for at least 15 minutes to remove excess water. Cut tofu into cubes.
- Combine the coconut aminos, sesame oil and avocado oil in a bowl to create the marinade.
- Toss cubes in marinade and let sit for 15 min.
- Coat the tofu cubes with the arrowroot starch.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 for 3 minutes.
- Coat the air fryer with avocado oil, and transfer tofu cubes to the to air fryer tray.
- Cook for 12 minutes, tossing halfway.
- Serve with a side of broccoli and quinoa or cauliflower rice!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!