Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Cookies
We are always looking for healthy alternatives to “old favorites.” This is one of those recipes that taste just as good and make you feel even better. Almonds are a healthy fat and plant-based protein that make a delicious base for these cookies!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup lily’s dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 pasture raised-egg or 1 flax egg
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Chill the dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, meanwhile preheat the oven to 350.
- Scoop dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!