Healthy Mediterranean Salad
We are always looking for easy-to-make, healthy recipes and this Mediterranean salad fits perfectly! Combining these fresh ingredients with olive oil and lemon is a great, balanced lunch for everyone to enjoy. This recipe is courtesy of our registered dietitian, Rachel Mistry.
- 5 Persian cucumbers quartered
- 2 cups cherry tomato halved
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 3 T EVOO
- 1/4 of a red onion thinly sliced
- Chop the veggies and halve the olives.
- In a small bowl, juice the lemon and whisk together with the olive oil.
- In a bowl, combine the veggies and olive oil mixture, and enjoy!
- Optional: sprinkle a pinch of salt over the mixture.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!