Peach salsa is a little less acidic than a regular all-tomato salsa. Peach's natural sweetness makes it even yummier. Not only is it delicious as an appetizer with you favorite vegan chips, it’s also really good as a topping for tofu nuggets or fish!
- 3-4 pieces large peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, shredded
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- salt to taste
- jalapeños optional
- Dice the peached, bell pepper, tomatoes, red onion and cilantro. Remove the stems from the cilantro and shred.
- In a large bowl toss the veggies with lime juice and salt to taste
- Serve with chips of your choice or over salmon!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!