Gastric Assist is a blend of botanical extracts which supports a healthy gastric microbial balance and helps maintain a healthy gastric mucosa. This formula may be helpful for occasional heartburn, bloating or upset stomach.**
The stomach lining contains a thick layer of mucus that protects it from the harsh acidity of the gastric juices, which are necessary for digesting proteins and killing unwanted organisms that may enter the digestive tract. However, some of these organisms can withstand the acidic environment of the stomach and damage the lining of the stomach, leading to abdominal pain. Similarly, stress, environmental toxins, a poor diet, dehydration, and an imbalanced composition of organisms in the intestines can also lead to stomach issues such as occasional bloating, heartburn, and an upset stomach.* Gastric Assist focuses on helping to rebalance the organisms in the stomach and restore a healthy mucosal lining.*
GastroMend-HPTM may be useful for:*
• Supporting a healthy digestive system
• Rejuvenating gastric mucosal health
• Helping to ease occasional abdominal discomfort, i.e., bloating, heartburn
- Mastic Gum is a resinous substance from a tree originally native to the island of Chios in Greece. It has a long history of use in the Mediterranean and Middle East regions of the world where it has been chewed like gum for helping to relieve stomach pain. It also helps the body fight against unwanted organisms.
- Methylmethionine Sulfonium is a derivative of the amino acid, methionine, which is found abundantly in raw cabbage. The use of raw cabbage juice has been studied extensively, particularly in Russia and other countries of the former Soviet Union, for its ability to help support the health of the mucosa throughout the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) is a well-researched botanical for supporting the repair and maintenance of a healthy mucosal lining throughout the GI tract. It also possesses a rich supply of antioxidants which help to fight against unwanted organisms while preserving the helpful organisms in the GI tract.
- Zinc Carnosine is an important mineral chosen due to current research which shows that it helps maintain a healthy gastric microbial balance and offers protection for the mucosal lining.
- Vitamin C is known for its powerful health-supportive properties and its ability to aid the body in protecting against unwanted organisms.
The statements and claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship, nor is it intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.